Behold StealJS's goodies:
Dependency Management (steal)
steal loads JS and other file into your app. Features:
Can be use with scripts that don't use steal.
JS/CSS Concatenation and Compression (steal.build)
The steal.build plugin combines an application's files into a single minified
- Configurable compressors (defaults to Google Closure).
- Compresses Less and CoffeeScript.
- Pre-processes and compresses client-side templates (templates don't have to be parsed).
js steal/buildjs mypage.html
steal.dev logs messages cross browser. Messages are removed in production builds.
steal.dev.log('something is happening');
steal.generate makes building code generators extremely easy. Features:
- Pre-packaged JMVC style code generators.
- Easily author custom generators.
js jquery/generate/app cookbook
Package Management (steal.get)
- Download and install plugins from remote SVN or GIT repositories.
- Installs dependencies.
js steal/getjs http:
steal.clean cleans your code and checks it against JSLint.
js steal/clean path/to/page.html
Searchable Ajax Apps (steal.html)
steal.html makes Google-crawlable html from your ajax app.
js steal/htmljs http: